- Joe FormicaPrincipal Financial PlannerRead moreJoe FormicaPrincipal Financial Planner
Joe is a Certified Financial Planner and is the principal of Progressive Financial Solutions. He has been providing personalised financial planning advice to clients for over 20 years. Joe specialises in retirement planning, wealth creation, debt management, superannuation including self-managed superannuation fund, insurances and aged care. Joe is committed to helping clients meet their long term financial goals and aspirations. He passionately enjoys horse racing, golf and dancing, apart from spending time with his family and friends.
Status and Qualifications
- Diploma of Business Accounting
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist
- Aged Care Specialist
Member of the Financial Planning Association, Self Managed Superannuation Fund Association and Aged Care Gurus
- Cherrinee LeePractice ManagerRead moreCherrinee LeePractice Manager
Cherrinee has a background in corporate finance specifically in valuations, mergers and acquisitions. Due to her keen interest in assisting individuals and seeing lives progress and transformed, she joined the personal financial planning industry in 2010. She now assists Joe with providing advice delivery and technical support as well as analysis of funds and investments tailored according to client’s personal requirements in her quest to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams. Cherrinee also assists Joe with overseeing the operations of the business to ensure excellent delivery of client services. A food lover, Cherrinee is also passionate about travel experiences and volunteering in not-for-profit causes.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance (University of Melbourne)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology
- Currently pursuing her Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification
- Mary EfstathiouClient Service ManagerRead moreMary EfstathiouClient Service Manager
Over the years, Mary is responsible for overseeing client service delivery and for exploring potential strategic partnerships with external stakeholders of the business. Mary loves pilates and gardening during her spare time.
- Dijana KoltovskaSenior Client Service OfficerRead moreDijana KoltovskaSenior Client Service Officer
Dijana is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the implementation of recommendations to ensure seamless transition so clients have peace of mind, knowing the foundations based on financial recommendations made are being laid, so clients are tracking towards where they need to be. She is also involved with dealing with clients and fund manager queries, and looks after Centrelink matters. Dijana takes delight in shopping and doing her nails during her leisure time.
- Catherine HuntleyClient Service OfficerRead MoreCatherine HuntleyClient Service Officer
After gaining experience from a financial planning administration background, Catherine is now assisting Joe with ongoing service of clients throughout the regular review process to ensure clients remain on track. Catherine relishes spending time with her children and loves a good footy match.
- Jessica FentonClient Service OfficerRead moreJessica FentonClient Service Officer
Coming from a vet background, Jessica has recently joined our team to help manage reception and respond to day to day queries from clients. She is also responsible for maintaining all incoming and outgoing correspondence and co-ordinating client reports and files. Jessica is an animal lover and an avid tennis player.
- Paul FormicaParaplannerPaul FormicaParaplanner
Paul is responsible for providing research and analytical assistance on funds and insurances, and preparing compliant, personalised Statements of Advice for clients. A devotee of gym and good health, Paul is also passionate about soccer.